Teague Nall and Perkins, Inc. (TNP) is a professional civil engineering, surveying, and landscape architecture firm with offices in Fort Worth, Allen and Denton, Texas. Since 1976, TNP has been providing services to governmental and private sector entities throughout Texas. TNP’s staff of approximately 130 employees is organized into client-focused teams comprised of engineers, surveyors, and other technical specialists.
TNP has built a long-standing reputation for providing quality designs and responsive services to our clients. Our management philosophy is rooted in principles of honesty, integrity, respect, and the highest ethical standards. We strive to build long-term relationships with clients, and we offer them value in our consistent ability to deliver quality services and respond quickly to their needs.
To improve our communities and meet our clients’ needs by doing the right things, right.
- Listening to our clients;
- Responsive service;
- Earning our clients’ trust;
- Establishing long-term relationships defined by ethics and integrity;
- Creative problem solving;
- Implementing new technologies to increase efficiency, improve quality, and enhance presentation;
- Providing a stimulating, supportive, and rewarding work environment;
- Continuous learning and professional development of our staff;
- Growth through recognizing and meeting client and market needs; and
- Being a stable and healthy enterprise for our clients by achieving a reasonable return for our labors.